Monday, September 21, 2009

I Was Right ... It IS a Conspiracy!

It's happened again ...

I don't know what went wrong. Was it because I left the door open between the laundry room and the kitchen? Was it because the refrigerator is in the same room as the microwave - within talking distance? Or maybe it's that the appliances are all texting each other or having conversations on their cell phones, much like this New York oven.

Whatever the reason, I know this to be true: they're all in cahoots. Today our microwave bit the dust.



At this rate, we'll have every household appliance replaced by next summer. Aargh.

_____________
If you enjoyed this post, you might like The Great Machine Uprising.

3 comments:

  1. The Great Machine Uprising was funny as hell. Probably not so much for the folks who had to shell out the $$ to get appliances that would fall in line as required, but still funny.

    At least with them all replaced, you have a shot at gaining their compliance ... right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhh, my microwave door keeps sticking. I don't want it to get any ideas.

    ReplyDelete