Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Heart Is Smiling

Thanks so much to Era of Today's Thought, who presented me with my first-ever, gosh-darn, whadya-know-it, honest-to-goodness blog award! Yippee! Receiving the "Makes My Heart Smile" award is such an honor.

Era is a witty, delightful mom who writes a witty, delightful blog. Definitely check it out. She is a woman worth reading, for she always has great insights.

As she said in this post, one of the best things about getting a blog award is passing it along to someone else. I'm delighted to pass along this award to two blogs instead of one, simply because I couldn't decide between the two.

Hannah, who lives in A Quiet Spot, is a brilliant writer and a compassionate mom. She always makes me smile, that is, unless she makes me cry. She is so together at such a young age, that I'm constantly amazed.

Moxy Jane, who blogs on Spiral Bound, is an amazingly creative, energetic mom who always has a smile on her face. She goes through life with such joy and excitement that she makes me tired (but happy) just being around her.

Both of these extraordinary women walk through life with respect and gratitude. They make my heart smile, and I'm privileged to count them as friends. Their blogs will give you energy, insight, and fodder for thought. Read them if you want to bring light to your day.


3 comments:

  1. Camille! You are too, too much! I definitely felt like I was reading about someone else completely!
    Congrats on the award (well-deserved) and thanks awfully for sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Pass it on to someone you appreciate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille,
    Yes, I did miss this completely!! But your kind words could not have come at a better time. I spent this past week confronting people who's idea of joy is belittling and degrading others. I had to accept my own inability to understand these people and to humble myself and walk away. My life is much too short to waste time with bullies and angeraholics. No thanks!

    My thanks to you for all the joy and beauty you bring to our world. I love your fairness, your compassion, and your honesty. I'm blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete